Teuva is situated in the western part
of Finland, about 60 kilometres from the coast of the Gulf of Bothnia.
Nearby cities are Seinäjoki, Vaasa and Kristiinankaupunki.
(Click to enlarge)
How to get to the stables:
- Drive from the city centre to the
direction of Karijoki and Isojoki (road number 663) for about ten kilometres
until you get to Päntäne.
- Turn right when you see the road sign
- Drive about one kilometre and turn
left when you see the road sign ”Luovankylä 11”. (The road is called
- Drive straight on for 11 kilometres
and turn left at the crossroads of four roads.
- Drive about 500 metres and the stables
will be on the left right after a tight curve.
- Choose the road number 663. Turn left
when you see a road sign to ”Parra”.
- Drive about eight kilometres and to
right to the road called Saunoontie.
- Drive about 800 metres and the stables
will be on the right just before a tight curve.
- Choose the road number 67 and drive to
the direction of Äystö.
- After crossing the railway drive
- After the ”Päntäne 11” road sign drive
on about 0,5 kilometres and the stables will be on the left after a tight